If you find PlantUML interesting, you may like also:
- 15 Alternatives to PlantUML
- PlantUML sprites, macros, stereotypes, and other goodies for creating PlantUML diagrams with AWS components
- Towards Fixing Sketchy UML Models by Leveraging Textual Notations
- JProfiler which has been used to profile PlantUML
- yUML which also allows to quickly write UML diagrams
- http:www.websequencediagrams.com which allows to generate online sequence diagrams.
- TraceUML which also allows to generate sequence diagrams from a textual description.
- Another text to UML tool: Diagrammr
- DIagrams Through Ascii Art : to easily generate many kind of diagrams though ascii art. (You can use it inside PlantUML!)
- Mscgen that parses Message Sequence Chart
- Lucidchart : online diagram application that makes it easy to sketch and share professional flowchart diagrams
- From Text to simple UML diagram
Projects using PlantUML
- PlantUML File Watcher project gives almost instant visualisations of the changes to your PlantUML diagrams.
- PlantUML for Android converts text diagrams into images using plantuml.com.
- plantuml-apache-commons-math:Some static UML class diagrams for Apache Commons Math, created using PlantUML.
- Codeuml - design UML diagrams as fast as you can code. You can even play online on http:www.codeuml.com
- Automated tests with TestOptimal.
- DATAOne(Here explanations about processing)
- EWS Software Design from Mustard Seed Software
- Pyang plugin to generate UML diagrams from YANG
- KWin documentation
- Kiel Integrated Environment for Layout
- Documentation of ACRA (Application Crash Report for Android)
- Trac Enterprise Suite
- Small portfolio & hobby project for reverse engineering Java/Enterprise Java applicationdevprom.ru
- PlantUML for Force.com : Visualises the Apex Classes and Objects in your Org as configurable UML class diagrams
- Flowgen : Flowchart-Based Documentation for C++ Codes
- TexWriting.com : Online PlantUML editor
Learn & Teach with PlantUML
- Montana State University - Carroll Computer Software Engineering Labs.
- University of Idaho - Computer Science 383: Software Engineering.
- ÉTS - École de technologie supérieure - Montréal - LOG210 Analyse et conception de logiciels.
UML for blind people
- UML for Blind people: How PlantUML can help blind developers (translation here)
- blinduml Yahoo group : Discus special needs for blind people using Uml
- Workshop: How to read and create UML diagrams for blind persons : ICCHP Summer University
Links about UML
- A coffee with Jordi Cabot (from MOdeling LAnguages)
- PlantUML の使い方
- Nice site about UML
- Modeling Language Portal
- This article about Textual notations/languages to define UML models.
- This Martin Fowler's article about UML
- Another list of Free Open Source UML Tools
- Technology Radar from ThoughtWorks
- HAProxy - The Reliable, High Performance TCP/HTTP Load Balancer
- TweakPNG to retrieve metadata generated inside PNG files
- http:www.graphviz.org which is used by PlantUML
- Java Ascii Versatile Editor
- The Absolute Minimum Every Software Developer Absolutely, Positively Must Know About Unicode and Character Sets
- Online Unicode (UTF-8) to HTML entity online converter
- Escapes or unescapes a Java string removing traces of offending characters that could prevent compiling
- Alan Wood's Unicode resources
- The Ultimate Guide to ASCII Encoding
- Org Mode - Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
- Java theory and practice: Garbage collection and performance
- Twitter Card validator
- Online WebP Converter
- ZXing Decoder Online
You can contribute on this page by clicking here